More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Dark_Ness Dark_Ness

What does Kyle get?

Kiss ->

Kyle grimaced as he read what the block said. "What is it?" Lexi asked. She rounded the table and looked at it before he could block her, and she started giggling. "Kiss the person to the right, huh? Hear that Alex? You're getting some action from Kyle."

"No she... he isn't," Kyle said. "We don't need to follow this shit."

"It's the rule of the game!" Lexi said.

"It is the rule," Alex said.

"Alex? Seriously?"

"What? I'm a girl for now, so it isn't gay. And it doesn't sound so terrible."

"You're drunk. And... not yourself."

"Fair, but still..." Alex said. She stood from her chair and walked over. "Do you think I'm ugly?"

"What?!" Kyle asked. "Uh... no, but..."

"Then what's the problem? We can do this. One quick little kiss," she said. She leaned in and their lips met. Kyle's eyes shot open as her mouth opened and her tongue slipped out and into his mouth. As she kissed him, he found himself reciprocating, and... it was the best kiss he could remember in recent memory. He could feel himself growing harder as the went at it until she finally broke the kiss and smiled at him. She giggled, ran her hand through his hair, and then returned to her seat.

"How was that?" Alyssa asked.

Kyle glanced at her, then put the block on top of the tower and sat down. Alex leaned forward and started looking the tower over.

What does Alex get?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)